If you changed routers or had a network change, you can simply get the JuiceBox back online just by reconnecting it. Below is the guide that will walk you thru the simple set up which gets it online and pinging.
- Make sure you have your smart device (laptop/tablet/smartphone) ready - you will use one of them to pair your JuiceNet charging station with your home WiFi network.
- Unplug the JuiceBox, then plug it back in (or flip the circuit breaker off, wait for 20 seconds, flip the circuit breaker back on). Note: The following steps must be completed within 2 minutes of plugging in the JuiceBox.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your smart device. Connect to the "JuiceBox-###" or "JuiceNet-###" Wi-Fi network using the password "GoElectric" (case-sensitive).
- In a web browser, navigate to 10.10.10.1 or to setup.com to view a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the desired Wi-Fi network. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, if necessary. Click Connect.
- Verify that the JuiceBox is connected by checking that the "Network" indicator on the enclosure is solid blue.
- You can now navigate back to the dashboard to complete the “add JuiceNet Device” section. It will then appear in your app automatically.
Note: If you are just reconnecting the WiFi (new router or change) then no need to do anything else. The Juicenet device is already in your account, it will now be available to make changes again and see live data.