A recent Android 9 software update has created some issues when using the app for the initial connection to your local WiFi network. We are working diligently to resolve the issue, and the good news is that once connected you can use your Android Juicenet App normally.
Please use this as an alternative setup (instruction below) to get everything connected.
If you continue to have issues, please contact us by opening a support ticket with us via emotorwerks.com/contact.
- Make sure you have your smart device (laptop/tablet/smartphone) ready - you will use one of them to pair your JuiceNet charging station with your home WiFi network.
- Note: if using your smartphone, please put it into airplane mode and turn on WiFi. Don't forget to take it out of airplane mode when you are all finished!
- Unplug the JuiceBox, then plug it back in (or flip the circuit breaker off, wait for 20 seconds, flip the circuit breaker back on). Note: The following steps must be completed within 2 minutes of plugging in the JuiceBox.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your smart device. Connect to the "JuiceBox-###" or "JuiceNet-###" Wi-Fi network using the password "GoElectric" (case-sensitive).
- In a web browser, navigate to 10.10.10.1 or to setup.com to view a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the desired Wi-Fi network. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, if necessary. Click Connect.
- If you do not see your network please add it manually by selecting :"other" and follow the prompts. Please note the JuiceNet works only with the 2.4ghz connection.
- Verify that the JuiceBox is connected by checking that the "Network" indicator on the enclosure is solid blue.
- You can now navigate back to the dashboard to complete the “add JuiceNet Device” section. It will then appear in your app automatically.