How to connect your JuiceBox to the internet:
For step by step video instructions click here:
- If your JuiceBox was powered on for more than 30 seconds, power-cycle it (unplug, wait for 5-10 seconds, plug back in).
- On your PC / smartphone, find 'JuiceBox-###' WiFi network. Using 'GoElectric' (no quotes) as the password, connect your PC / phone to the JuiceBox.
- Open a web browser and go to setup.com. In a few seconds, you should see a list of WiFi networks your JuiceBox detected.
- Select your home WiFi network and enter your network password. Press 'Connect'. Your network password will be verified, and it should connect to your home WiFi network. It should state “Success! Your network password is correct”.
- Reconnect your PC / phone to your home WiFi (same as your JuiceBox is now connected to). Typically, this will happen automatically within 15 seconds of completing setup.
- In your browser, navigate to the JuiceBox Dashboard at http://dashboard.emotorwerks.com and login / register as needed.
- Once logged in, click on 'Add Juicebox' and see if the system reports any JuiceBox IDs behind the same router. If you see your new JuiceBox, congratulations - it's alive! If you don't see it yet, you might need to wait for just a bit more - it takes ~3 minutes from power-up for JuiceBox to start sending data. If you still don't see any JuiceBox listed under your router after ~5 minutes, ensure your PC is connected to the same network JuiceBox is connected to, or try repeating the pairing process (same steps as above).
- Note that after every power-cycle (unplugging from the AC outlet), JuiceBox will go into the WiFi setup mode for up to 3 minutes. During this time, no data will be transmitted to our servers. JuiceBox will charge your car normally - just the first couple of minutes of data will be missing. After ~3 minutes, WiFi setup will time out and JuiceBox will start transmitting data again.